Friday, November 16, 2012

Build A Basic Wardrobepart 1

Build a Basic Wardrobe-Part 1


We women love to shop and love to look good, but many of us don't know the basics of build a wardrobe. By following these steps you will have a large wardrobe in no time.


Instructions


1. Camis and Tank Tops-These are important because you can wear them under a shirt, v-neck, or by themselves. Tanks are wonderful to have and sell less than $5 at most places. I just bought seven of them from Target from the clearance rack for under $12 and to top it off I got a free pair of jeans! Also camisoles are great to wear with jackets and look hot with a waist-cinched belt. It's your choice on how many you should get I like to buy at least a months worth, but thats just me.


2. Graphic Tees-For days that you don't feel like dressing up but don't want to look "bad" you can wear some graphic tees that have a cute word or pattern to keep you looking "good. I have at least 2 months worth of graphic tees and tend to buy 30 of them in a month but no lower after all and then once I wear them I get rid of them. To make it look like I have alot of money.


3. Jeans-I am obsessed with jeans I currently own over 200 pairs of them. I suggest that you keep at least 10 pairs of jeans and make sure you have different colors. You can even add your own designs to your jeans if your one of those creative people and make some extra money spicing up other peoples jeans. I would make $300 a day whenever people wanted me to add alittle spice to their wardrobe.


4. Shoes-I would suggest having at least 15 pairs of shoes to go with all of your outfits. Be sure to choose different styles and colors so you won't look "bad".







Tags: Build Basic, graphic tees, least months, least months worth, least pairs, months worth